This kit includes both a HX711 AD converter and a Load Cell allowing you to quickly start measuring weight and force in your electronics project. A bit about both these devices:
The HX711 module is a precision 24-bit analog-to-digital converter (ADC) designed for weight scales to interface directly with a bridge sensor. The input multiplexer selects either Channel A or B differential input to the low-noise programmable gain amplifier (PGA). Channel A can be programmed with a gain of 128 or 64, corresponding to a full-scale differential input voltage of ±20mV or ±40mV respectively, when a 5V supply is connected to AVDD analog power supply pin. Channel B has a fixed gain of 32. On-chip power supply regulator eliminates the need for an external supply regulator to provide analog power for the ADC and the sensor. All controls to the HX711 are through the pins
- Two selectable differential input channels
- On-chip active low noise PGA with selectable gain
- On-chip power supply regulator for load-cell and ADC analog power supply
- On-chip oscillator requiring no external component with optional external crystal
- Simple digital control and serial interface: pin-driven controls, no programming needed
- Selectable 10SPS or 80SPS output data rate
- Simultaneous 50 and 60Hz supply rejection
A load cell contains strategically placed strain gauges. When force is applied to the load cell the strain gauges are deformed, this changes the resistance of the gauges. By measuring the result of change in the voltage based on the change in resistance you can determine the force of the weight applied. This change in voltage is very small and often requires an external amp to obtain a meaningful measurement.
- Rated Load: 0-1 Kg
- Red E+, Black E-, Green S+, White S-
- Excitation Voltage: 5-10V DC
Unlimited Blocks, Tabs or Accordions with any HTML content can be assigned to any individual product or to certain groups of products, like entire categories, brands, products with specific options, attributes, price range, etc. You can indicate any criteria via the advanced product assignment mechanism and only those products matching your criteria will display the modules.
Also, any module can be selectively activated per device (desktop/tablet/phone), customer login status and other criteria. Imagine the possibilities.
- Stock: 2-3 Days
- Model: MV-1878-KIT
- Weight: 0.00kg
- Dimensions: 1.00cm x 1.00cm x 1.00cm